Does Robbie have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account?
See the links at the bottom of the page or go to:
- Instagram: @robbiehoney
- Twitter: @robbiehoney
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robbie.honey.7
Where are the candles made?
Our candles are made in Paris.
Where can I buy a candle?
Currently Robbie Honey candles are exclusively available on robbiehoney.com
How can I best take care of my candle?
To maximise enjoyment of your candle:
- Always keep the wick trimmed to a length of 3-5mm as this will enable the candle to burn at the correct rate and with a clean flame
- When you first use your candle, let it burn long enough to ensure that the whole surface becomes liquid. This should take around 2 hours, and will help the candle to burn evenly over its lifetime
- Beyond the first use, stick to a burn time of between 2 and 4 hours to keep the candle burning evenly and to prevent the wick getting too long
- After each use, carefully adjust the wick, so that it is in the centre of the wax and standing straight
Is Robbie Honey available to design flowers for my event?
Please give us more information about your request by filling in the Contact form on this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your event and budget. Robbie is able to work on only a limited number of events per year so please forgive us if we are not available.
Is Robbie Honey available to come and speak or teach at my event?
Please give us more information about your request by filling in the Contact form on this website or email email@example.com with a description of your event.
Who built your website?
We worked with wemakewebsites.com to develop our site.