- Company address: 64 Belsize Park, London, NW3 4EH.
- Company registration number: 08303823
- VAT number: 209184510.
The term “you” and “your” refers to you, the user or viewer of our website and the purchaser, customer and consumer of our product. The product refers to any item for sale on www.robbiehoney.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By placing an order or making a payment with Robbie Honey, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All products are shipped to you under the terms and conditions set out by the carrier responsible for delivering the product(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All products on this site are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase under the following conditions.
To claim under the warranty, you must provide proof of purchase and the date thereof and pay the costs of all shipping charges. We recommend that you choose a type of shipping which is insured against loss or damage and allows tracking of the package sent. Robbie Honey Design Ltd is not responsible in any way for loss, or damage to, the product during shipment.
You will need to include:
- The personal details of the sender, a valid address for shipping, phone number and email address.
- A brief description of the problems identified with the product and request for replacement or repair.
- A copy of the sales receipt.
If the replacement or repair request is made within one year of purchase, and the damage is attributable to defects in materials or workmanship, the product will be repaired or replaced as deemed most appropriate by Robbie Honey Design Ltd. In the event that the damage is not attributable to Robbie Honey Design Ltd, we will contact you to let you know any additional costs required for the repair. If no replacement is available the customer may choose a product of the same value as their replacement but no cash refund will be made after 28 days of original purchase. You can agree to the repair or decline it and ask us to return the unrepaired product at our own expense. The warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the product after the expiry of the terms of warranty.
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the product, caused by signs of natural wear.
You have the right to cancel an order up to 14 days after you take delivery of the product. In order to exercise your right to cancel you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intention to cancel the order. You will receive a full refund on all payments that you have made to us no later than 14 days after we receive back any products that were supplied as part of the order. We will reimburse you using the same method of payment that you originally used for the initial transaction. We will withhold any payments to you until we receive the returned products or you are able to provide proof that you sent the products.
Where stock is unavailable, Robbie Honey Design Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order, we will notify the customer of a replacement or any equivalent products where possible.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECT
If your product is damaged in transport, whether the damage is visible or hidden it must be reported as soon as possible to Robbie Honey Design Ltd after you receive the product. It is therefore important that you carefully examine your package when it arrives. In the case of faults or defects in the product supplied, you need to let us know within 14 days of placing the order.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
COMPLAINTS TERMS AND WITHDRAWAL
It is important that the customer checks their goods when the shipment is received in order to verify that the products are not damaged and correct. If you receive your item and see that you have been sent the incorrect item or it is damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Any complaints should be made to our customer service team via email to email@example.com. Please supply the order number and the reason for complaint and we will get back to you promptly with instructions on how to return the item. It is important that the returning product is packaged in such a way that it cannot be damaged in transit. Robbie Honey Design Ltd has the right to replace defective goods with goods of the same model. If the item has been discontinued, the customer will receive a replacement product up to the same value.
The purchaser has the right to return the purchase within 28 days. This right applies only in the case that the product can be returned unburnt and in the same condition as it was received. The order number and customer’s email address that was used to order will be required.
Once we have received your order we will send a confirmation to your email address. Save this email in order to facilitate any contact with customer service. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as a guarantee of proof of purchase.
You can choose to pay with credit or debit cards. Robbie Honey Design Ltd does not handle any credit or debit card numbers. There is no extra charge for card payments. When paying by credit/debit card starting conditions apply as soon as the card transaction is approved. The price of the Goods will be set out in our price list in force at the time we confirm your Order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Orders that we have confirmed with you. VAT is applied to the invoice for orders to addresses inside the EU.
Orders made in another person’s name without their consent, or any other financial damage suffered to that person or Robbie Honey Design Ltd will be reported to the police. Robbie Honey Design Ltd holds the right to change prices, correct incorrect prices on all orders as well as final sales. Robbie Honey Design Ltd has the right to cancel any order at any time.
All attempts at fraud will be reported to the police and Robbie Honey Design Ltd reserves the right to cancel the purchase if any suspicion is arisen. British law shall govern any dispute and any issues under these terms.
When shopping with Robbie Honey Design Ltd we will save some of your information to help fulfil your order. Robbie Honey Design Ltd treats all personal information as confidential and nothing is passed on to third parties. You have the right to request access to your data and if there is anything incorrect you can get it changed or removed.
Robbie Honey Design Ltd has the right to adjust prices, include additional costs and change product information such as product pictures and offers without notice. The product images and information texts available reflect the product as far as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may appear on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the product. The pictures may differ depending on the colour settings on your computer. All pictures should be seen as illustrations only, and do not guarantee correct appearance and characteristics.
Robbie Honey Design Ltd’s responsibility for errors in delivery is limited to these conditions of sale. Robbie Honey Design Ltd bears no direct or indirect responsibility for example, but not limited to, incompatibility, delivery delays, downtime, data loss, additional work or other economic harm.
Robbie Honey Design Ltd shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the contract prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances beyond our control. As the release factor should be considered include government intervention, new / amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labour disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects activities.
We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The rights in the designs and content of this website are owned by Robbie Honey Design Ltd, Copyright and other intellectual property rights protect them. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute display, post or transmit any part of this site without permission. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos featured on this website are the property of their owners.
RETENTION OF TITLE
All products remain Robbie Honey Design Ltd property until full payment is made.
These Terms are governed and shall be construed in accordance with English law. You and We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. These conditions are applicable where the British or other applicable law do not provide conditions that are in conflict with them.
COMPETITIONS & DISCOUNTS
Discount codes and offers will be available from time to time. Each discount may have specific guidelines for geographical and age requirements. A clear start and end time will be indicated; these will be according to Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and discounts outside these times will not be accepted. Any discounts or offers will not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and no cash alternative will be given. Only one offer per customer and if any purchases bought as part of a promotion are returned, the customer will receive a refund of the total value paid shown on their purchase receipt. Robbie Honey Design Ltd reserves the right to amend or change any offer or discount at any time without notification.